Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bump Catch-Up



18 Weeks
A few days after finding out about our three little miracles!! Apologies for the backwards 18 Weeks sign...I decided to never try this again, because there was no solution for the whole backwards/mirror thing without having to get Noel to take a picture of me every week, or writing it out backwards from the start.


16 Weeks and 5 Days
We still didn't know we were having triplets in this picture! (found out 5 days later) But looking back it sure would make me wonder. This was taken on Halloween. My pelvis and pubic bone were SO sore at this point that I could barely move, I literally had to walk while squatting and taking baby steps AND hang onto every available object just to make it around on the main floor and up the stairs to bed. I had my first chiro appointment the following week, and never looked back. I don't know what sort of shape I'd be in without Dr. Patty!

14 Weeks and 2 Days 
When you can still suck it in, I'm not sure if it's really a true belly...so I'll call the picture on the right baby bloat. We were still under the impression that there was just one baby in there at this time. But who would blame us? I certainly don't look big for a 2nd pregnancy! (well maybe a little with the bloat...)

No comments: