Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy birthday to my three sweet boys!

Happy 1st Birthday to my gorgeous triplet boys, here and in heaven!!! Mama loves you with everything she's got. A year ago today, I met two miracles with a warriors fight in them, and a beautiful angel who I'll hold for eternity in my heart. Nash and Lincoln, you inspire me on a daily basis with your strength and absolute joy for life. I watch you explore and learn and I burst at each of your endless full faced smiles. Jude, I feel you here with us every single day, and we feel so fortunate that we are able to see you grow in each of your brothers. We miss you desperately, but are thankful for everything you left us with, and are so grateful for your strong presence in our lives. I don't know if I'll ever get used to looking up and seeing two, when in my heart I feel all three of you. Happy Birthday sweet boys    Thank you for all the joy and adventure you brought to our lives in the last year!!

No comments: