Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Little Motivation...


I bought these sweet little hearts for our boys today from a shop I found on Etsy. Can you believe, these are actually the first purchase we've made for our little guys? I have been looking for something to place on our wrapped angel baby while we hold him after delivery, feeling the reality of his weight. Something tangible that we can keep afterwards, something that touched him and created a memory and was a part of that brief moment in time. And what a coincidence that these little hearts come in threes :) We'll keep them in the isolettes of his brothers as they grow and when they're ready to come home, the hearts will come with us, too. Then, I think I'll turn them into a special tiny banner in their nursery. A tiny, quiet reminder that these boys are three, and always will be.

32 weeks will be February 15th...so I figured these little hearts have become even more appropriate! They are being shipped from the states, so at the very least I must, must, must stay pregnant until they are delivered so that they can be here for their 'birth' day. And after that, if we can hold out until 32 weeks, they will be an even more perfect keepsake for our Valentine's babies.

No comments: