Thursday, June 20, 2013
This video was taken about 3 months ago, by a cousin whom we are fortunate enough to be related to and adore - he just happened to pick up videography and kind of rocks at it. I was instructed to drop her off with some dress-up items and that they'd do a video shoot with her to test out some of his new gear, and this is what they came up with! These are a pair of Lilah's amazing Godparents, and while the boys were in the NICU we would leave her with Ana and Jose often while we went to visit them. She was never upset to be left there, and in fact, most times she was upset that we would come back to take her home! I mean obviously...look at all that fun to be had at their place! Plus Mochi (the Sheeba) was there...he's kind of hard to compete with. I love how so many of Lilah's moods are captured in this short video. Thanks Banana and Jobet - you guys are so awesome. We love ya :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment